Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little catch up.........

**Warning this post is very long and lots of pictures!**

I am going to try an catch up on everything that you have missed in the past month.

Lets see.... Where should I begin?

I guess where I last left off would be a good place to start.

Remember the beautiful couple from this post? Well, they held the wedding in a little sanctuary in the mountains. It's actually her father's property and I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing this place is! He has taken several old, abandon homes and refinished them. They are all on one piece of property and they all share the most amazing forest of trees, swinging bridges, gazebos, two zip lines, bouncing spring swings, a Joey, and pathways from gazebo to gazebo.

It is the coolest place. My kids were in heaven!

Here are a couple of the lovely pictures.

CCwedding45-copy

BW16-copy

BW10-copy

CCwedding41-copy

The leaves have been falling like crazy too! My yard has been covered in leaves several times over. The kids absolutely love this time of year.

Here are a couple of the Fall pictures I have been promising.

Fall16-copy

Fall6-copy

Fall15-copy

FallBridge1-copy

I also have them listed in my other Etsy shop.

Speaking of Etsy shops.............. I have totally stocked my shop with lots of yummy items for the holidays. Here are a few.........

ChristmasRuffles7 VintageMistletoe1

FallApples2 FallingforPaisley1 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         FallingPetals1

And the girls from Trendy Textiles have been having a game of Mistletoe Marathon. Stop by and check it . It lasts for a couple more weeks!

MistletoeMarathonlogo

Well, I think that is enough for one catch up post.

No comments: