Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Buy three, shipping is free!


Just listed these cuties for your fall accessorizing and I'm offering free shipping on your purchase of three or more clips from now until the end of October!

Oh and remember this post?
It snowed yesterday.... It caked us with about 1/2 inch of the fluffy white stuff. The kids made a snowman and stomped around in it for a while. Then it melted and it was nothing but a muddy reminder. Keeping my fingers crossed for just a few more days of sunshine and less than frigid temperature.

I still have lots of fun fall pictures to share, but they had to be on the back burner, because I needed to get these photos edited first.






Congrats to this beautiful couple! I will post a few shots from the wedding after the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful shots! Great job.