Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My first launch with Boutique WISH!

And, may I say, a fabulous way to start my day!

The best part of all was the fabric!! I got to use my favorite fabric. I have to admit, I had a really hard time cutting into it. It's just so beautiful, but when I did, oh my... It would take a freight train to stop me now.

So by the time I had finished my first set, I was ready to start on a matching sister set. I think they turned out so cute and my girls just love them.

I had originally intended to use the head wraps for a sash, but my girls insisted on wearing them on their head. They look cute that way though, so I took their advice.

Aren't kids funny!

I have already ordered more of that fabulous fabric, so these two sets are just the first of many more to come. Stay tuned....

Next week I will be listing another one with this fabric!

No comments: