Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I was looking for closure.....

 

And now I have found it. Over the past few months, I have been contemplating my business plans and family. I knew that I needed to re-evaluate my current situation, but that meant the inevitable. I knew eBay was taking way too much time away from my family, but I have so many friends and attachments that made it hard to let go.

eBay made it a little easier for me though! After the recent announcements they made.  I knew it was time.

 

Not to worry, I will still be stocking my Etsy store! In fact, I will be taking part in this movement.

 

BLACKOUTLOGO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Etsy store, Mandy. Every time I go there I start drooling! LOL!

Designing Hilary said...

Welcome to Etsy!! I would only buy on eBay ... discontinued stamp sets and for my Franciscan Apple dinnerware, but when I looked at jewelry sales over there in consideration of selling my designs ... I just couldn't. Designers were not getting their due!

Hope you enjoy your Etsy experience!