Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A sigh of relief.........

The kids are heading back to school tomorrow and that means that I will be down to 2 at home for a few hours a day. My 4 year old will be starting pre-school this year, so I hope that will help the two little ones bond more.

There are so many things I have needed to blog about, but unfortunately my blogging time always seemed to get filled with some other seemingly important event. So I will give you a quick rundown of the events over the past month and cram it all into one post.

We had a lucky winner on the MommaSassy blog. I hope she is loving her new hairflower.

FMhairflower-copy

You can also find one like this in my Etsy shop!

I have recently gotten out from under a wonderful load of brand new Incognito Wallets, which I made for a wonderful customer to offer in a boutique show this fall!

IncognitoCollection4-copy

IncognitoCollection2

IncognitoCollection7-copy

Many of these little wallets were made from the amazing Farmers Market fabric from Sandi Henderson. In fact, Sandi featured one of them on her blog recently.

Thanks Sandi:)

FarmersMarketLogoebay

Finally, the Farmers Market on eBay is in full swing. Stop by and check out the amazing designers that are listing.

Here is the dress I have listed. (it's ending in a very short time, but I may list it again in my Etsy store, once I get caught up)

PetalParty6

and I collaborated with GlassSlipper for this launch. She made this amazing little hair clip.

Hairgem2a

and I made a lotus flower to match.

FMhairflower3

you can find it here.

Oh and my dress was featured on The Custom Boutique Child blog. Thank you:)

Ok, I think that's all for a day or so. I've got to get back to making those fun little Incognito Wallets. I will post more on the show when it gets close.

xoxo,

Mandy

No comments: