Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

Exciting news.....

I created a group a couple months ago and things are just taking off for us. We are an official Etsy Street Team and our first launch was a success!

TrendyTextilesbanner1

We are in the planning stages of our next fabulous launch with one of your favorite designers and her brand spankin' new line of fabrics!! Curious?

Well I will reveal all very soon, but first we need to get some details worked out.

More news!

I got my very first treasury on Etsy today for Trendy Textiles members! I am so excited, because I never really took the time to do this, but today I just happened to check the treasury and a slot was opening in fifteen minutes, so I decided to give it a shot. What do ya know? I got one!!

Check it out here

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=6431

As for my big sale, it's ending today. So get in there and make your purchases before midnight.

No comments: