Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Summertime....

I just love the first few days of sun after a long harsh winter. It's funny how a little sun can make you want to clear out the cobwebs and break out of the hum drum.


I did get my girls out for pictures today. Here is one from my newest line for Summer 2008 to get you started.
They are all listed in my Etsy Store or you can click on the picture to visit each listing.

Tangerine Twist



I have also listed a few of my signature Patchy Pin Pillows





and a mini Lotus hairflower made from that beautiful Ginger Blossom fabric.



And if that's not enough, we have this fabulous launch coming up with Jennifer Paganelli's Bell Bottoms fabric. Jennifer is so sweet and is an amazing textiles artist.
Be sure to check it out on Etsy May 1st. All of the amazing designers from Trendy Textiles will be there showcasing their talent.

Go to the team's listings

No comments: