Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A birthday and a Sale!!

Saturday is my 31st birthday and I'm finding myself a little down about it all. I'm not sure why, because I made it through the big 30. This just seems a little different, and maybe I'm feeling a little older, a little more tired, and deffinately a little crazier this year. So I thought some sales might cheer me up and keep me busy enough to maybe forget how old I'm getting.

So I am having a storewide sale on everything in my Etsy store until Saturday June 21st. Please stop by my store and take a peek if you have a minute and if you see something you like, grab it while you can at a great discount!

myshop

Thanks:)

Mandy

2 comments:

Giabella Designs said...

Happy Birthday! You are just one day older than 30!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you're the second one who has said 31 is worse than 30!!! A sale always makes me feel better too! Happy b-day!
hugs,
jordon