Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A snowflake I see?

Not quite, but it seems to be in the near future. The temperature has drastically dropped this past week as the wind has whipped through knocking all of the beautiful red and gold leaves from the trees. Fall is a beautiful time, but it always brings the chilling reminder that winter is near. I'm not ready for winter yet. The house is still only half painted, the wood is not chopped, and I'm not ready to be cold again.

Ok, now that I've complained, I can move on the fun part of winter. Hot chocolate and marshmallows, and Smores..............

Smores1

It's bright... It's flirty... It's so much fun, you almost forget it's winter when you see it!

I just listed it on eBay today with AbbeyRoad and guests.

Little, T had so much fun with this photo shoot. I just have to share a few more pics with you, because she was such a little poser. My family will like this, since this is about the only time they get pictures of my kids anymore, lol.

Smores11

Smores4

Smores9

Smores13

As for the falling leaves and chilling air... We took a drive Sunday afternoon and I got some great photos. I will post them next. (first I gotta get 'em out of the camera)

TTYL,

Mandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you how much I LOOOOOOOOVEEEE this? LOL!

AbbyChase said...

Lol, I think you may have mentioned that;)