Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

After many months……

I have finally listed two new things on ebay! I have found myself doing less and less in the children’s clothing sector, so it is always so rewarding to see the finished product and remember how much I do love making children’s clothing. This time I decided to make something I had envisioned. There was a lot of time that went into these little sets, but I absolutely love how they turned out.

 

Perfect for the whole month of October and Halloween:)

 

Orange set available: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200387309315&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

 

Black and white set available:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200387320261&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Bows were provided by theres*only*one*of*me on ebay

No comments: