Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

We Painted The Town Pink!

Wow, what an inspiring weekend. I have so much to share about this our little getaway weekend! There is no way I can do it all in one post though. So I have decided to string it out in bits and pieces all week. I know you want all the juicy details, but some things are for the BC Getaway girls only:)
I will fill you in on as many of the details as I can throughout the week though.






When I got home Saturday night I found this.....






If you don't already know, I left behind five beautiful kiddos and an outstanding husband who I missed very much. So while the better half of my family were kicking up their hills, cuz Mom was gone! They were still thinking of me. My daughters picked these out of our yard and then they wrote letters, drew pictures, and sealed them with a kiss in this little envelope. It was such a treat after a overwhelmingly fabulous weekend to come home to this sweet sentiment.



I know you can't wait to hear all about the Girl's Getaway, so here's a little taste of tomorrow.
Good food, good friends, good gifts! Oh, and let's not forget, it's all about the pj's!

And notice all the great links I have added. These girls will be posting about our weekend too. Check them out!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Awesome!!!Cant wait to see and hear all the juice hehe

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

*sniff sniff* You girls all got to meet each other and have a great time. Glad you had a blast! :)

amelia said...

Awe how sweet!!

I'm so glad to have met you and your sisters, you are all so sweet!!

Amelia