Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm reminded of Alice........

I got my lovely Andalucia fabric a few weeks ago and I love love love it. I have already had many friends stop by and choose custom Incognito Wallets made with combinations of this lovely fabric. I must say, Patty has really done well. The patterns are so versatile, the colors are vibrant and work well with many other lines. Michael Miller also did wonderful with the quality. I am smitten!

AndaluciaIncognito3

I think what I love most about this fabric is the nostalgia that it creates for me. Alice in Wonderland was is one of my all time favorite childhood movies, and this lovely fabric stirs up fun memories of Alice, the Cheshire Cat, and that wacky Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

 

I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it, and I have listed one of the lovely creations for you! It would make a wonderful Valentine gift for your lovely Valentine!

Or if you have some of this beautiful fabric and are wondering what to create, you can create your very own Incognito Wallet with my e-book.

No comments: