Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflections........

 

Fall6-copy

 

I could swear it was only July yesterday, but I guess it really has been that long. I feel a little nostalgic as I reflect back on 2008. I had some really great times this past year and I think I learned more this year than in my entire 4 years in high school. Well, maybe not, but it definitely seems like it.

 

This year, I learned that the world if filled with very talented business women, who's main focus is staying at home with their children, but have soooo much to offer the world and the internet has allowed for them (myself included) to pursue a hobby, a dream, and a business. It's been so exciting and satisfying to see so many of my online friends branch out and try new things and see their dreams become a reality. I have also watched some of my own dreams become reality and it excites and fulfills my heart.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a very prosperous 2009.

 

I will leave you with a slew of pictures that I took throughout the year and just recently this Christmas.

 

Happy New Year,

 

Mandy

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

PickingDandilions

PinkPeonis-copy

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

MintChocolate3-copy

flutterbypinkapron4Pinkhairpretty3 PetalParty9

CCwedding45-copy

FradyKat-copy

littlegirlmeetsSanta

FrostedPines1

 FrostedPine1

FrostedPine2

Winter08-1

No comments: