Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Great news for mommies and photographers!

_8257917The kids are back in school now, which leaves me some free time to blog and get some loose ends tied up. I have been working on some new patterns and eBooks, but with the kids all running around, I never found enough minutes in the day to finish them up.

Now with all this time on my hands, I have managed to finish up the eBook I was working on over the summer and get another one started!

It all started with me…. I needed a new bag that was cute and resembled my style, so I started working on a new camera bag for me. One that would have pockets inside and a padded divider for my lenses. I loved it and used it all the time. Then I had a request for a diaper bag just like my camera bag. So I made another bag like mine in a cutesy baby print for the new mommy to be. After that, I have had several requests for more diaper bags.

So this brings me to my latest eBook:) I know there are many many mommies andCover photographers out there who can sew and would rather make their own, so I created the new Camera/Diaper Bag eBook. The testers loved it and it is now available in my etsy shop!

Wait, it gets better…

For a short time, I am offering it at a super introductory price. So all you DIYers get over there and get your copy.  You could even make it to match your Incognito Wallet!

Well, it’s off to getting things finished up for me. Hope your day is sew great!

No comments: