Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007



There are so many beautiful elegant sets out there, and I have to admit, I almost always choose to make them.
This time, I wanted to make something different. Something simple that she can wear just about anywhere. Something that she can just have a blast in and still make an impression. So this is the first of many new simple sets!
Oh, but don't worry, I will still be making plenty of those beautiful little customs you have come to expect.
You can get this one right now!

6 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

What darling girls! You have a very nice blog. Drop by my slumber party if you have time..isn't this fun?

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hi, I'm a partier from the ultimate blog party and I'm from North Idaho.
First of all I'd like to welcome you!

I real like the spring set short and top.
But we here in North Idaho won't be waring this anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

Mandy! Love the big hibiscus on the tee - so cute!

Sarah :)

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party. Nice to meet ya.

My 3rd party favor give away has begun. If ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!!

Unknown said...

You would have to be the luckiest women alive to live where it snows, I live in Western Australia, and its so hot here at the moment, and it does not help that Im 6 months pregnant lol, love your photos and now I am off to your shop, I have a little girl and always looking for new things, please drop by my blog, and I also have a shop that is linked from there if you would like to have a look

AbbyChase said...

Thanks to everyone for the kind words:) I off to see all of your blogs
Mandy