Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fab Finds


Here are a couple pics of some of the treasures I have found this summer in my search for treasure.


This was deffiantely a Victorian day, which is something that I have always adored, but never actually incorporated into my decor. I am under the impression that it was deffinately time to add a little "Victorian" into my daily dose.



This beautiful lamp is in almost perfect condition $3 and the lampshades (still wrapped) FREE!
I didn't have any lamps that were a good fit for these little shades, so I grabbed a couple vases out of the cupboard and stuck them in the hole. I plan to fill them with some type of goodies, I just haven't decide what yet. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH I am loving that lamp! I would have tackled ya for it. ;)

Sandi